Kansas City, MO— February 22, 2017— Kansas City watchmaker Niall, introduces a timepiece inspired by the 13 rules of basketball. Officially licensed by the University of Kansas, the Fieldhouse Blue is inspired by both the University of Kansas and the Original 13 Rules of basketball....
- Introducing The Limited Edition Fieldhouse Blue
- Niall's Carbon Fiber One.M Featured In IW Magazine
- Being All In: Talking American Watches with Michael Wilson of Niall
- Niall Conversations | Episode 4 | Sports Broadcaster Joel Goldberg
- Niall Conversations | Episode 3 | VP of Operations Amelia Ahluwalia
Kansas City watchmaker Niall adds a carbon fiber-cased timepiece to its lineup of U.S.-assembled watches. Called One.M, the 42.2mm watch is made from a single block of extremely durable carbon fiber and weighs only 29.7 grams or .95 ounces. Inside is a Swiss quartz movement....
A very wise man from Silicon Valley once told me that the next generation of consumers are rejecting the prestige brands of the past and that its an equal playing field. Which I truly believe. We're in a time in this industry that we get...
In the fourth of our Niall Conversations series, Founder and CEO of Niall Michael Wilson sits down with Royals Live Host at FSKC Joel Goldberg.