Cairenn Strap | Lizard | White
NIALL timepiece sizing is listed on the description. However, if you need a short or extra long strap option, please provide this information in the note when you place your order and we will accommodate.
NIALL's four year warranty covers any issue. If for any reason, a component of your NIALL breaks within the first four years, we will replace it at no cost. We even cover the cost of labor.
What else does the four year warranty cover?
- Broken or scratched glass
- Assembly or manufacturer defects
- Movement and timekeeping issues and defects
- Water issues from everyday use
What the four year warranty does not cover, although we are still very happy to fix in a very timely manner:
- Worn leather straps
- General wear and tear to the stainless steel components from normal use
- Purposeful breakage
- Watches with water issues deemed from unreasonable use (ex Diving)
- Lost or stolen watches- we do, however, offer documentation for insurance purposes.
If you have any questions about the warranty please call us at +1 (816) 301-7987 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Estimated shipping times vary and are dependent on which NIALL timepiece is ordered. The reason for varied shipping times is due to the fact that some timepieces are in stock, while others need to be custom built. The variation in demand for each product will dictate the variation in delivery time.
Note: The longest shipping time for any NIALL watch available on the site, unless clearly defined, is two weeks. The only exception to this rule is pre-orders, which have an estimated ship date, which is communicated at the time of ordering.
WINDING YOUR NIALL (AUTOMATICS ONLY)
At NIALL, we recommend that you wind your watch daily for optimal performance. If your watch is not keeping time, first wind it a minimum of 40 turns in order to jump start the timekeeping. If your watch is a One.M or Cairenn, this section is not applicable as both models are powered by a Swiss Quartz movement with a 10 year rated battery life. However, if your watch is a GMT or a One.4 model of any colorway or limited edition run, continue reading.
To wind your watch:
- With the crown pushed all the way in, at the 0 position, turn the crown away from you at least 40 times.
Note: You can not over-wind the watch as it has a stop mechanism inside of it.
SETTING THE DATE / TIME / GMT FUNCTION (IF APPLICABLE)
Both the One Series and the GMT utilize the same Swiss Caliber 39 movement. Both movements function precisely the same, with the small exception of an added GMT function for the NIALL GMT.
All NIALL crowns are non-screw down crowns. Which means there is no need for unscrewing the crown before performing these functions.
Note: There are three positions for the crown. 0 = all the way pushed in. 1 = for setting the date and the GMT and 2 = for setting the time.
To adjust the date or GMT:
- Pull the crown outward to the 1 position- also known as a "half pull".
- Twist away from you to modify the GMT time.
- Twist towards you to set the date.
To set the time:
- Pull the crown to the 2 position- known as a “full pull".
- Twist the crown either direction to adjust the time.
- We recommend you set the date one day prior and "roll" the time into a new day. This allows you to ensure whether you are in the AM or PM.
WATER PROTECTION AND GENERAL USE
For NIALL timepieces, the depth rating is 5ATM; however, we have provided some additional guidelines for maintaining your NIALL as it pertains to water.
- All NIALL watches are good for what we call DUNS (Daily Use No Submersion). This means washing hands, running in the rain and general splashing is ok. Bathtubs, jacuzzis, steam baths, hot springs, swimming and snorkeling are not recommended.
- While all our timepieces are rated for more interaction with water, we would like to see you take care of your timepiece.
- If you find yourself in the rare instance of a division title or championship win, NIALL guarantees all our timepieces against gatorade and champagne splashes.
CLEANING YOUR NIALL
If for any reason your NIALL becomes dirty, we recommend using a damp towel or microfiber cloth to remove any debris.