SETTING THE DATE / TIME / GMT
Both the One Series and the GMT utilize the same Swiss Caliber 39 movement. Both movements function precisely the same, with the small exception of an added GMT function for the NIALL GMT.
All NIALL crowns are non-screw down crowns. Which means there is no need for unscrewing the crown before performing these functions.
Note: There are three positions for the crown. 0 = all the way pushed in. 1 = for setting the date and the GMT and 2 = for setting the time.
To adjust the date or GMT:
- Pull the crown outward to the 1 position. Also called a "half pull."
- Twist away from you to modify the GMT time.
- Twist towards you to set the date.
To set the time:
- Pull the crown to the 2 position. Also known as "a full pull."
- Twist away or towards you to adjust the time.
- We recommend you set the date one day prior and "roll" the time into a new day. This allows you to ensure whether you are in the AM or PM.
WINDING YOUR NIALL
Winding your watch is typically used after the 65 hour power reserve has been depleted. If your watch is not keeping time, first wind it a minimum of 10x in order to jump start the timekeeping.
To wind your watch:
- Twist the crown at the 0 position (locked position) 10x away from you.
Note: You can not overwind the watch as it has a stop mechanism inside of it.
USING YOUR DEPLOYANT CLASP
Some NIALL timepieces come with butterfly deployant clasps. These clasps are comfortable, convenient and enable quick removal of your NIALL. However, it may require some initial instruction and practice to work with ease. Below is a video on how to work your deployant clasp.
WATER PROTECTION AND GENERAL USE
For NIALL One.3 and all GMTs the in-house tested water resistance rating is 5atm. However, we've found it more useful to provide NIALL customers with a more clear picture of how to maintain good care of their NIALL.
- All NIALL watches are good for what we call DUNS (Daily Use No Submersion). This means washing hands, running in the rain and general splashing is ok. Bathtubs, jacoozis, steam baths, hot springs, swimming and snorkeling are not recommended.
- While all our timepieces are rated for more interaction with water, we would like to see you take care of your timepiece.
- If you find yourself in the rare instance of a division title or championship win, NIALL guarantees all our timepieces against gatorade and champagne splashes.
CLEANING YOUR NIALL
If for any reason your NIALL becomes dirty, we recommend using a damp towel or microfiber cloth to remove any debris.